07 Feb 2017
in Agent Provocateur, back stories, conscious evolution, conservative lies, corporatists, Humanism, media, money in politics, Voter suppression
Tags: 9-11, Agent Provocateur, agent provocateurs, Blackwater, False Flag, George Bush, manipulation, psy-ops, Terrorism, Trump
Donald Trump, a man who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 MILLION voters and yet has been installed in the White House, is a very unpopular person, both in the United States and world-wide. There are huge protests at his radical executive orders, massive resistance to his fringe far-right ideology, and challenges to his lies and policies in the public and in the courts. This man is desperate to “win” rather than govern. And he needs something to help him “win”.
Donald Trump needs a distraction, a way to unite people behind him, and a way to consolidate his power. Donald Trump and the GOP NEED a terrorist attack on the United States.
Increasingly, more people are echoing the fear that this administration will orchestrate ( or allow) some type of “terrorist attack”. We all certainly hope one does not happen; innocent people should not pay the ultimate price in an authoritarian regime’s grab for power. There are known steps usually taken by authoritarian and fascist regimes to maximize their control in any “event.” So before such an event happens, we need to communicate these to as many people as we can:
- Be ready for the administration to call for arrest or internment of certain people.
- Be aware of manipulation. Don’t fall for their political theater and hyper-patriotic rhetoric.
- Do your best to think critically and rationally. They’ll be counting on people to be frightened and angry.
- We’re going to need to stand together in unity. The administration will try to divide us and turn us against one another. Don’t let them. We’ll need to be skeptical, caring, and level headed… and #Resist the power grab that would follow such an attack.
What benefit would this administration get from an attack?
01 Jan 2017
in conscious evolution, conservative lies, conservatives, corporatists, dominionists, Humanism, money in politics, progressive ideals, Voter suppression, wealth inequality
Tags: anti-democracy, corporatist coup, domionists, far-right, powell memo, quiet coup, ronald reagan, Smedly butler, tea party, voting rights act, Wall Street, Wall Street Purtsch
Sometimes it’s challenging to decide where to start with a Backstory. History’s threads weave through a lot of current events. But the coup of November 2016 has a somewhat clear place to start. Let’s look at a bit of history for the backstory.
In 1933, wealthy right-wing corporatists conspired to execute a coup and oust FDR, disliking his New Deal policies of helping the poor, ending child labor – and his decision to stop using the US Military to support oppressive corporations like United Fruit in the third world.
Their goal was to emulate the corporate fascism of Hitler and Mussolini that was happening in Europe at that time, instead of what was shaping up to become a liberal democracy.
General Smedley Butler
They approached Marine General Smedley Butler, the most highly respected Military officer in the US at the time, for assistance — but they guessed wrong. He remained loyal and gathered details, then, reported the treasonous conspirators. The attempted coup, now often called The Wall Street Putsch, failed. There were some hearings, but, the House was reluctant to investigate such wealthy pillars of society. In fact, being wealthy, the plotters were not held to account. (If you do a search for “FDR coup Gen Smedly Butler”online, you’ll find a large amount of information.) For the most factual read, Here are transcripts of General Butler’s testimony and later interviews giving tons of detail.
Next time, a more subtle plot had to be devised.
Wealthy corporatists came up with a devious plan, slowly building their control over government over several decades through electing conservative Republicans and “Blue Dog” Democrats. More
20 Nov 2016
in Activism, conscious evolution, conservatives, domionists, evolution, Humanism, Police Brutality, populism, progress, progressive ideals, spiritual thought
Tags: fascism, immigrants, kkk, misogyny, protect, racism, resistance, right-wing coup, sexism, stolen election, trump followers, tyranny, white nationalists
Those who are paying attention are aware that the US government will be taken over by true fascism come Jan 21. A pro-torture, pro-war, racist, white nationalist, anti-immigrant, anti-woman, anti LGBTQ, anti-civil rights, anti-free speech regime has committed a coup (with the help of far-right elements within the FBI and Russian hackers). According to the NSA, the 2016 elections were hacked and manipulated — even though the majority of citizens are repulsed by their ideas. And even though their opponent has, at this writing, about 1.5 MILLION more votes, and counting.
Those in government and the press have accepted the results and are readying us to comply with the new fascism. But we will not.
We are now being called to walk in a very specific state of consciousness: we who are loving, caring, people cannot allow ourselves to be drawn down into the hate and violence of the tRump regime and his “brownshirt” supporters. But neither can we just hope that meditation, staying positive, and remaining centered will protect the defenseless. History shows us that all our beautiful energy cannot always stop monsters. More
12 Nov 2016
in Activism, conscious evolution, conservatives, creating society, environmentalism, evolution, Humanism, populism, progress, wealth inequality
Tags: anti trump protest, Environment, equality, gun nuts, kkk, misogyny, muslim, Noam Chomsky, protect LGBT, protect LGBTQIA, protest, racism, rape culture, trump protest, white supremacists
Now that Trump has won the electoral college (and lost the popular vote) in the United States election, this man who has unleashed so much racist, misogynist and xenophobic hatred will soon be installed as president of a vast, multi-cultural nation. And the people are in the streets worldwide. #NotMyPresident
I am seeing conservatives post on social media criticizing the massive nationwide demonstrations. Many implying that the citizenry are merely “upset that their side lost”.
- Have you not seen the KKK victory parades?
- Have you not seen homes defaced with swastikas?
- Have you not seen the nooses left (often with black dolls lynched) in peoples’ yards?
- Have you not seen the children of color being bullied and taunted — often by cruel white adults – that they will soon be deported?
- Have you not seen trolls attacking Jews on social media, saying that tRump will soon “re-start the ovens”?
- Have you not seen graffitti with “Fu*k N*ggers” sprayed on cars, homes and businesses? People of color are being told to “get to the back of the bus”.
- Have you not seen peaceful Muslims threatened?
- Have you not seen the assaults and even murders of people of color which began on the night of the election?
- Have you not seen the attacks upon the LGBTQIA community (“We got a new president you f*cking faggots”)
- Have you not seen men threatening women – especially gay women – with the slogan “Trump that Bitch”?
Yes, the word “tRump” is now a threatening euphemism for lynching, rape, beatings and murder. More
20 May 2016
in Activism, conscious evolution, conservatives, corporatists, creating society, environmentalism, Humanism, media, money in politics, Occupy Wall Street, populism, progress, progressive ideals, Voter suppression, wealth inequality
Tags: #Bernie2016, #NotMeUs, corporatist supreme court, never vote republican, supreme court, Supreme Court justices
Anyone who’s read this blog for any amount of time knows that I’m an enthusiastic Bernie supporter.
Bernie — plus a HUUUGE turn-out for Progressives in the Senate and House — could mean a GREAT change for the citizens of this country:
- Imagine an economy designed to actually serve the citizens instead of only the elite.
- Imagine FDR’s Second Bill of Rights becoming reality.
- Imagine getting money out of politics and having an actual democracy.
- Imagine the end of “too big to fail”, breaking up the big banks, and ending monopolies — especially that of our of our media institutions, so that the citizenry could have a chance to hear diverse opinions and values.
- Imagine single payer health care, freeing us all from the profiteering insurance, medical and pharmacy complexes.
- Imagine restoring our infrastructure, with the federal government creating good jobs as the CCC and other government programs that lifted our citizenry out of poverty in the 1930s.
- Imagine our country getting very serious about cleaning up our environment, tackling it like we did the race to land on the moon back in the 1960s.
- Imagine our taxes actually being spent on making ALL our lives better, creating more EQUALITY and SERVICES for ALL — instead of subsidizing multinational corporations, polluting corporations, Big-AG, and “defense” contractors.
- Imagine restoring the tax rate on the wealthy plutocrat/polluter class to what it was during Eisenhower, when the US economy created the biggest middle-class in history: with unions insuring good wages, good benefits, vacation and retirement for the workers who actually built this country.
29 Feb 2016
in conscious evolution, conservative lies, corporatists, creating society, Humanism, populism, progress, progressive ideals, wealth inequality
Tags: Climate change, compassion, conscious politics, guns, immigration, LaMonte M. Fowler
This person’s essay is so good that I’ll just let him speak for himself. The entire thing is well worth reading for just a bit of common sense. Check out his site for more.
DROPPING SOME TRUTH
I feel the need to drop a little truth on y’all. So buckle up…I’m about to be politically incorrect.
We don’t need to take America back. No one stole it. It’s right here…you’re sitting in it. Chillax.
Mexico isn’t going to pay for the wall and we’re not going to deport millions of people and break up families. If you think either one is a good idea, you’re not smart and probably not a person I want to hang out with.
We don’t live in a democracy. Technically we are a Federal Republic. But in reality we are ruled by an oligarchy. If you don’t know what that is, look it up. Reading will do you good. You probably need to do more of it. More